How many tourism regions can provide 5 world-class destinations only minutes from one another? Visit two internationally-famous authors’ immaculately restored homes, a museum with a great collection of American Art from Colonial to Contemporary, a beautifully appointed home brimming with glorious Impressionist art, and an historical society that unfolds the rich history of the Constitution State before your eyes.
Home to a nationally-renowned collection of 3.5 million items and engaging, interactive exhibitions that weave together the history of the Nutmeg State.
The final home of the abolitionist author who changed the world with her blockbuster novel Uncle Tom’s Cabin.
Set on 152 hilltop acres, this unique Colonial Revival home contains priceless works by Monet, Degas, Manet and Whistler, as well as a breathtaking sunken garden.
America’s most beloved humorist called this 25-room Victorian mansion home for 17 years, the period when he wrote his greatest
Fifteen welcoming galleries featuring works by American Art masters past and present.
Conveniently located a little over two hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston and an hour from the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casinos and Mystic region, our customizable tour package is ready to delight and dazzle your group with five unique destinations!
GROUP TOUR AMENITIES:
- Easy pick-up and drop-off for buses at all five sites.
- One-stop booking services for 5 Star CT tour packages.
- Themed packages available.
- On-site dining and catering options.
- Fun-filled gift shops.
- One-to-two hour visits at each site allow tour operators to program multiple destinations in a day.
- Affordable and comfortable nearby hotels and dining options.
- Other wonderful tourism destinations within an easy drive: see www.ctvisit.com, www.centerofct.com, and www.hartford.com for more information