5 Star CT’s attractions are affordable and easy to add to your group travel itinerary!
Book a one-day package of three 5 Star CT destinations for only $30 per person.
Book a two-day overnight package with all five 5 Star CT destinations for only $50 per person.
Our 5 Star concierge service will ensure that your group’s visit goes smoothly.
On-site space for catered lunch is available at New Britain Museum of American Art, The Mark Twain Museum Center and the Connecticut Historical Society! Ask for details on how your group can have a delicious lunch at one of our 5 Star CT destinations.
Five Optional Tour Themes:
- Art & Architecture
- Noteworthy Women
- Literary Destinations
- Glorious Gardens
- Happy Holidays (December only)
CONTACT: (860) 280-3130 or 5StarCT@StoweCenter.org
Need bus transportation? DATTCO (www.dattco.com) has a fleet of buses, mini-buses and luxury vehicles that can make sure your group travels in comfort and style.
Five nearby restaurants that can accommodate bus tours:
- The Pond House (Hartford/West Hartford) – Nestled in the heart of beautiful Elizabeth Park. www.pondhousecafe.com / (860) 231-8823
- City Steam Brewery Café & Restaurant (Hartford) – A micro-brewery serving delicious pub fare. www.citysteambrewerycafe.com / (860) 525-1600
- U.S.S. Chowder Pot IV (Hartford) – Located right off I-91, this has been a favorite of seafood and steak lovers. www.chowderpothartford.com / (860) 244-3311
- East Side Restaurant (New Britain) – The toast of Old Heidelburg, East Side has been serving up hearty German fare for decades. www.eastsiderestaurant.com / (860) 223-1188
- Apricot’s Restaurant & Pub (Farmington) – Tucked alongside the rushing Farmington River, a local favorite. www.apricotsrestaurant.com / (860) 673-5405
Most hotel chains are represented in the Greater Hartford region. You can see some of our many options here:
- Hartford: http://centerofct.com/accommodations/Hartford
- Farmington: http://centerofct.com/accommodations/Farmington
- New Britain: http://centerofct.com/accommodations/New%20Britain